CREST Technologies, Inc has an opening for a Junior Apple Technician located within the central Massachusetts area.
CREST works with educational institutions across the U.S. to ensure the successful deployment of Apple solutions in the classroom.
As a Junior Apple Technician you would assist in the installation, configuration, and integration of Apple products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic thinking in a hard-working, positive, team-oriented environment. Candidates must demonstrate their ability to be resourceful and the desire and motivation to learn.
Familiarity with Apple hardware and troubleshooting
- Developing, testing and maintaining macOS (baseline) system configurations and iOS profiles
- Assisting with coordinating the deployment of Apple hardware, macOS, macOS Server, and iOS
- Working with CREST/Apple Project Management to ensure technical quality on all engagements.
- A technical knowledge of Apple products from iOS to macOS Server and all supporting technologies.
- Ability to see the big picture of customer deployments while diving into the minutia of individual technologies.
- Ability to lead in-depth technical troubleshooting and deployment conversations via e-mail, conference
- Possess exemplary interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Strong writing and planning experience.
- Ability to act as an autonomous self-starter
- Management of special projects as assigned, including delivering exemplary results that are aligned with organization goals, cross-functional communication, and managing to an aggressive project schedule.
- General familiarity with networking concepts, including troubleshooting wireless infrastructure issues.
- macOS 10.14 ACSP certification or an ability to obtain within 30 days of hire via self-study.
- Experience with JAMF strongly preferred
- Familiarity with MDM concepts and Apple’s Push Notification Service (APNS)
- Familiarity with Apple deployment workflows, including Apple School Manager and Business Manager
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.11,10.12,10.13,10.14 or ability to obtain
Interested? Click here to Apply!